Chi Nei Tsang Detox Buik Massage
- If you have an idea, while seeing a rainbow, it’s a great idea for you!
- We live in a world full of rainbows, but we only see them when water droplets cause refraction, light reflexion and dispersion.
- A Rainbow happens when it’s rainy in one part of the sky and Sunny in another, and reminds us that life doesn’t exists of only rainy days and that you sometimes need some rain to enjoy the sun even more.
- According to the Greek and the Roman mythology, the Rainbow is a bridge between heaven and earth.
- “Raimbow” comes from the latin “arcus pluvius”, meaning “rainy arch”.
- Double rainbows occur when light bounces inside the water droplets more than once.
- Hawaii is home to the most rainbows, more than any other area on earth.
- Rainbows can show up at night as well, they are called moonbows, because the colors are a reflexion of the moon and not of the sun.